» Hamburg » Hamburg » Hamburg
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Departs: Hamburg, Hamburg
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
Discover the centuries-old brewing traditions of the Hanseatic heritage during an exclusive beer tasting tour in Hamburg’s Old Town. Taste 4-8 types of beer with paired food and learn about the local breweries and drinking customs from a Private Guide!
- Discover the best of Hamburg's beer scene with a 5-Stars Private Guide
- Taste 4-8 different beverages including popular, regional and craft beers
- Learn about food pairings and try German appetizers and hot dishes
- Visit 2-3 carefully chosen pubs, beer gardens and breweries in Hamburg’s Old Town
- Learn about Oktoberfest, Reinheitsgebot and local drinking customs
Back in the Middle Ages, Hamburg was a self-declared “brewery of the Hanseatic League”. Although farmers markets were lost and the brewing traditions have changed, a handful of breweries still operate within the city.
- appetizers and main dishes (4-hour option)
-Expert Guide with Official Hamburg License, who is fluent in the chosen language
4 beers including 1x popular, 1x regional, 2x craft beers (2-hour option)
6 beers including 1x popular, 1x regional, 4x craft beers and German-style appetizers(3-hour option)
8 beers including 1x popular, 2x regional, 5x craft beers and German-style snacks, -
Alcohol will be served to 18 years and above.
Private Beer Tasting Tour at the best pubs and breweries in Hamburgs’s Old Town Beer
Additional food and drinks
10 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
4 hours • Admission Ticket Free
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Hamburg Travel Guide